Taking a risk is often your first necessary step toward success. If you don’t take some risks, you won’t get the chance to succeed. While you are trying, you are winning.
The law of averages is on your side. The more you try, the greater your chance of succeeding. Never get discouraged! Every wrong attempt is another step forward. People that make no mistakes usually don’t make anything.
Make up your mind not merely to overcome a thousand obstacles, but to win in spite of a thousand defeats. Your mistakes are stepping stones to success and your installment payments to victory.
You can’t be a winner and be afraid to lose.
- We’ve SOLD the gorgeous 2 Bedroom plus den property with almost 950 sq ft located on Queens Quay West. The property sold for 10% over asking price!
- We’ve just reduced our listing in Mississauga at 7308 Manion Road to $324,900 and is available for showings. Seller has asked to see all offers! More information here
- We have access to a very exclusive property in Toronto, corner of Bay and Elm, that is perfect for a Flagship store in the heart of Toronto. If you or anyone you know is interested in more information, please follow this link and let me know if I can provide any further information.
- We will have a beautiful Milton detached property with 4 bedrooms hosting over 2400 square feet coming in the market within the next few weeks that I can provide more information on if you’re interested.
- Our current featured listings
We’re working with a number of buyers but following are some of the notables that we’re having issues finding their next home and would like you’re help in locating:
- Looking for a commercial property with heavy industrial zoning in the North York area with at least 5000 square feet of space and out side storage.
- Looking for a Semi-Detached or Townhome with at least 3 bedrooms and modern kitchen in Mississauga for a pre-approved client.
Any information or leads you can provide relating to the above properties are very much appreciated. As always, if you have any questions relating to real estate or know of anyone looking for help with their next real estate transaction, please feel free to provide us with their name and number and we would ensure to follow up with them on your behalf and provide the same level of service that you’ve come to expect from us.