Working from home doesn’t have to be a mess. As condos get more compact and your family grows to include children and pets, carving out a piece of your home to work from can be a challenge. Being inspired in what little space you do have to work in can be an even bigger challenge. You don’t need a ton of space but you do need a work space that is inspiring especially if you work from home full time. Getting caught up in the daily distractions of running a business from home can cause you to let the little things slide and stress to mount.
Get inspired to work from home with my personally curated list of home offices you’ll want to work in! Check them out below:
- 18 home offices you actually want to work in from BuzzBuzzHome lists some dramatic and impressive work spaces
- Check out 88,753 photos of functional home offices from Houzz
- 30 Creative Home Office Ideas from Fresh Home Design and Architecture Magazine to work from home in style
- Learn how to convert an awkward corner into an functional home office from Real Simple
- Transform your work space with these simple and creative organization ideas from Buzzfeed
- Set out to inspire your entrepreneurial spirit by checking out these 22 Gorgeous Startup Offices You Wish You Worked In direct from Buzzfeed
- Don’t miss these 10 Inspiring Home Offices from Harper’s Bazaar
While working from home can feel like more effort than it’s worth, once you have a great work space sectioned off getting down to it and focusing on work will be a breeze. Do you work from home full time or aspire to start a business from the comfort of your own house? Share with me in the comments how you separate work from daily homeowner distractions in the comments!
Image Source: BuzzBuzzHome